Mosier Community School Foundation BoardThe MCS Foundation Board ensures the mission and objectives of Mosier Community School are fulfilled by determining governance and policy, as well as:
- Building positive and effective relations in Mosier and throughout the Columbia River Gorge
- Consistently improve teaching and learning at MCS for student success and enrichment
- Create the future for Mosier Community School
- Conducting long-range planning
- Taking responsibility for fund raising
- Promoting the core values of the Mosier Community School
- Determining and managing curriculum
- Overseeing the admissions process
- Recruiting and enrolling students
- Overseeing all assets, business affairs, and properties of Mosier School
- Acting as liaison between MCS and the Board of the sponsoring district
MCS BYLAWS 02/16/2017*
- Overseeing the Executive Director including recruiting, hiring, termination and performance evaluations
Become a Member of the Foundation!
There is no cost for involvement and you will be eligible to vote in the annual board elections held in May.
The following persons shall be eligible to be Members: All adult residents of Zone 1 of the North Wasco County School District #21; parents and guardians of students enrolled at MCS; MCS employees; active volunteers at MCS. Individuals eligible to become Members must sign a Statement of Membership and supply the Executive Director or designee with his/her name and address, including e-mail address, if available. A Member shall cease to be a Member if he/she becomes ineligible for membership.